Sunday, December 11, 2011

Playdate with Doc Holiday & Shisha!

Today was awesome!  Not only did Gatsby and I get to go to the park & run around like lunatics (or in Gatsby's case, pee about 112 times, chase birds, dig holes, and ignore Mom when she called him), but I made THREE new friends: Doc Holiday, Shisha, and their dad Mark.  I like Mark.  Mark had treats!


The photo on the left is proof of how good my recall has gotten!  I was halfway across the field, but ran back to Mom the instant I heard my name (Gatsby, you should be taking notes!).  Also, my tongue matches my collar.  I had no idea!!  Weird!!



Here is Doc, he's almost exactly the same age as me and can run really fast.  Doc loves tennis balls and mom says he is a "liver roan" which is crazy because, duh, he is a DOG not whatever that heck that means.



This is Shisha!  She was too dignified to run full speed with us whippersnappers, but she has a good nose and found the most interesting smells in the whole field!


Did I mention that we got to run??  Not just "running" but RUNNING full blast like our tails were on fire?!?!

ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!
"Can't catch meeeeeee!"

If there were awards at the park today Gatsby would have gotten #1 FASTEST DOG and SUPER BIRDMAN, Shisha would get BEST NOSE and BEST RECALL, Doc would get BEST FETCHER and GOT TIRED FIRST (haha)... and me?  I would've won FRIENDLIEST SMILE, BEST KISSER, and SHINIEST DOG!

Oh yeah, and there was a creepy dude walking next to the fence but don't worry I scared him off and protected everybody!  Shisha helped, too.  The boys were no good.  They'd have just let us all get murdered or something because they were to busy chomping on tennis balls (Doc) and digging holes (Gatsby).  Men!!


No comments:

Post a Comment